Both myself and my followers obviously know that I’ve neglected this blog for a while. I’ve been in massive slumps, and I haven’t had the enthusiasm to post reviews, or anything, really.
So, to get back on track in the New Year, I’ll be taking part in the British Books Challenge! The challenge basically involves reading twelve books by British authors.
Here are the books I’ve decided I’m reading so far…
- The Knife of Never Letting Go – Patrick Ness
- The Ask and the Answer – Patrick Ness
- Monsters of Men – Patrick Ness
- The Manifesto on How to be Interesting – Holly Bourne
- Am I Normal Yet? – Holly Bourne
- How Hard Can Love Be? – Holly Bourne
- What’s a Girl Gotta Do? – Holly Bourne
- Radio Silence – Alice Oseman
- Cell 7 – Kerry Drewery
- The Witch’s Tears – Katharine & Elizabeth Corr
- Seed – Lisa Heathfield
- Clover Moon – Jacqueline Wilson
This isn’t necessarily the order I’ll read them in, I think choosing a set order would make the challenge less fun for me. However, I hope to get through all of these in the year.
Happy reading xo